The Defence Industry Security Program (DISP) enables businesses to have their security practices recognised and endorsed so that they are eligible for Defence contracting.
Our Defence and Government Contract Readiness Kit assists SMEs in meeting DISP security requirements by providing templates and tools to manage security risks.
The Defence and Government Contract Readiness Kit includes:
- Risk Assessment template;
- Trusted Insider Program template;
- Online security awareness training for up to 12 employees or contractors;
- A suite of 10 security related workplace policies (e.g. Code of Conduct, Social Media Policy, IT Security Policy, Drug and Alcohol Policy);
- Non- Disclosure Agreement;
- Intellectual Property Assignment Deed;
- Workplace posters and signage templates;
- Bomb Threat checklist;
- Pre-employment screening procedures (in line with AS 4811:2006);
- An implementation guide;
- Q&A forum where you can ask questions or share challenges and experiences;
- Plus, other useful templates and tools designed around Government security requirements.
Total Cost: $3500 AUD (Incl. GST)- Immediate access granted
Add on services such as tailored security risk assessment, strategy advice, security plan implementation, or audit after implementation are also available. Please contact us direct to discuss any additional requirements.
*For more information on DISP suitability, eligibility, and security requirements visit the DISP website.
Register New Account